Binghamton DWI Lawyer
If you were charged with DWI in Binghamton, NY, and value your job and your license, don’t go to court without Tom Anelli & Associates. You need an aggressive DWI lawyer to help minimize the life-altering consequences of these charges on your finances, career, and family.
Our experienced Binghamton DWI lawyers understand the complexities of these cases and will work hard to build a strong defense for you. We will provide you with personalized attention and the aggressive representation you need to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Contact us today for a 100% free, confidential consultation.
Dont let a DWI
ruin your life
Binghamton DWI Defense Firm
When developing a good DWI defense, hiring the right person for the job is crucial. Tom Anelli, aka “DWI Tom,” and his legal team have spent the past 15 years exclusively focused on DWI defense.
Individuals charged with being over the legal limit of 0.08% blood alcohol concentration (BAC) could have been wrongfully accused.
Hiring a criminal defense lawyer who focuses on one practice area and knows DWI defense can mean the difference between winning your case and losing your livelihood.
Binghamton DWI Lawyer Near Me 800-394-1100
The Consequences of a DWI Conviction in Binghamton
The New York State Unified Court System is known for having some of the most stringent DWI laws in the country. If you are convicted of an alcohol or drug-related driving offense, the penalties you may face will depend on:
- Whether you have prior DWI convictions.
- The seriousness of the offense.
- Whether there was property damage or personal injury involved in the offense.
Penalties You May Face
Penalties for drunk driving charges in New York include the following:
- Substantial fines of $500 or higher
- A criminal conviction and jail time or up to seven years of incarceration
- Probation or conditional discharge, per New York state law.
- Mandatory installation of an ignition interlock device
- Annual driver assessment of $250 for three years
- Suspension or revocation of your driving privileges
In addition to the above consequences, you will also be subjected to years of higher car insurance rates.
What an Experienced Binghamton DWI Lawyer Can Do for Your Case
DWI charges can be devastating, so it is important to have a lawyer who can quickly and effectively resolve your charges. We have the extensive experience you need to achieve the best possible case results.
Our team is equipped with years of legal experience and understands the complexities of DWI law. We know how to protect your driver’s license, minimize fines and surcharges, and achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
We work hard to ensure that our clients receive fair treatment under the law. A Binghamton DWI lawyer from our team will:
- Thoroughly review all evidence against you.
- Challenge any illegal searches or seizures.
- Challenge the accuracy of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFSTs).
- Negotiate with prosecutors to reduce or dismiss charges.
- Provide aggressive representation at trial if necessary.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Beating a DWI Charge in the Greater Binghamton Region
Your chances of beating a drunk driving offense or license suspension are slim without an experienced DWI team on your side. First offenders are often granted leniency; however, if you have a prior drunk driving arrest and conviction, you’ll need a knowledgeable law team the moment you’re charged.
We understand that facing this serious charge can be frightening, and our team is dedicated to providing our clients with quality legal representation.
When you entrust us with your DWI case, we work tirelessly to protect your rights. Our team of respected attorneys will provide you with the best possible defense strategy for your case.
Our defense attorneys have extensive knowledge of Binghamton DWI laws and know how to challenge the prosecution’s evidence. Our experienced attorneys are ready to fight for your rights and provide you with the best legal representation available.
The Benefits of Hiring an Experienced Binghamton DWI Lawyer
A qualified attorney can help protect your rights and treat you fairly. Here are some of the benefits of hiring a Binghamton DWI Lawyer from our law firm:
- Knowledge of local laws: An experienced Binghamton DWI lawyer will deeply understand local laws and regulations related to DWI cases. This knowledge can be invaluable when it comes to defending your case.
- Experience with local courts: A qualified Binghamton lawyer will also have experience dealing with the local courts and prosecutors. This experience can be beneficial when negotiating a plea deal or fighting the charges in court.
- Access to valuable resources: An attorney from our firm will have access to resources that can help strengthen your defense. These resources include expert witnesses, private investigators, and other professionals who could provide valuable evidence to bolster your case.
- Aggressive representation: A qualified attorney will provide aggressive representation in court.
- Dedication to Your Case: A lawyer from our team will be dedicated to your case and will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome.
After being charged with a DWI in Binghamton, NY, it is important to obtain DWI defense services as soon as possible. Waiting to hire an attorney can be detrimental to your case and could result in more serious consequences.
Contact a Binghamton DWI Lawyer Today
When selecting a lawyer, choosing one with experience handling DWI cases in your area is vital. A qualified Binghamton DWI attorney can help you understand the charges against you and guide you through the legal process.
The exceptional professionals at Tom Anelli & Associates have a long history of successfully defending clients against DWI charges in Broome County. We don’t just dabble in DWI cases; we specialize in them.
Contact us today for legal advice and to learn more about how we can help you fight your DWI charge. Our DWI case evaluations are 100% free.